Who should attend?
Those dealing directly with individuals or families experiencing family breakdown including:
- Child Protection Staff
- Social Workers
- Family Services Practitioners
- Child Contact Centre Staff
- Mental Health Workers
- Independent Children’s Lawyers
- Anyone who supports people in Family Law matters
- Family and Domestic Violence Workers
- Dept. of Education workers incl. Teachers, School Principals, and Student Wellbeing Staff
The Shepparton Bendigo Family Law Pathways Network aims to bring together practitioners who work with family breakdown to learn about our various contributions to families in the Bendigo and Shepparton areas. We also aim to further develop understanding of various issues that impact on families who are going through family separation.